With the proper education, training, and licensure; Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) may provide a wide variety of nursing services under the careful supervision of a Registered Nurse or physician. At Advanced Nursing Care, we can help you find the most qualified LPNs who can help you deliver high-quality services.
What are the responsibilities of a Licensed Practical Nurse?
With the supervision and instruction of a Registered Nurse or physician, a Licensed Practical Nurse may provide the following services:
- Monitoring Patients’ Health (e.g. checking vital signs and blood pressure)
- Basic Nursing Care (e.g. inserting catheters, changing bandages)
- Personal Care Assistance (e.g. assistance with bathing and dressing)
- Reporting the patient’s status and condition to their physician or Registered Nurse
- Medication Reminders
- Taking Medical Histories
- Managing IVs
- Monitoring Food and Fluid Intake and Output
- And more
Schedule An Assessment now or if you have further inquiries about this service, feel free to reach out to Advanced Nursing Care at +1-978-957-3223.