A Registered Nurse (RN) is someone who have graduated from an accredited nursing program or has a degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing, and has passed the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN). If you are looking for a Registered Nurse to become a part of your healthcare team, allow Advanced Nursing Care to help you.
What tasks are performed by a Registered Nurse?
A Registered Nurse can work in many different healthcare settings and they provide a wide variety of services including, but not limited to:
- Case Management
- Coordination with patient’s physician, family, and other healthcare members
- Ensure quality of care by following proper healthcare protocols
- Educate the patient and their loved ones about their condition or disease
- Maintain accurate and detailed records about the patient
- Medication Management and Administration
- Monitor all facets of patient care, as well as the patient’s diet and physical activity
- Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery Care
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Wound Care and Management
Call Advanced Nursing Care now at +1-978-957-3223 for assistance and more information. You may also Schedule An Assessment now.